Saturday, October 31, 2009

Body Weight O'Fun

Its Halloween in good ol Afghanistan and there is no need for costumes. My beard alone could get me past any of my friends without know who I am. Not to mention my hair is almost as long as JC's himself. People of the old days used to say the their power emanated from their hair and its length. I'm going to go ahead and say its a flat out lie cause I felt like poop on both of my workouts today.

Heavy Single Snatch - 140
Heavy Single Clean - 175
Back Squat 77% - 2 X 4 - 205
Now I know I could have done more but not having bumper plates or a rubber floor for that made my decision easy.

Metcon
25-50-75 Reps Each For Time.
Air Squats
Sit Ups
Push Ups
Pull Ups

Time: 30 Minutes. Pathetic :( I think I need people hear to suffer with me to bring some competition. Either that, the age factor is starting to settle in.

2 comments:

  1. You MUST take a picture of your Jesus look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I will. I want it to be just right before it goes on the photo production line.. I might even keep it when I get home cause I'll only be home for a month and then back out here. So maybe I'll experiment with the 6 Month no shave or haircut.

    ReplyDelete