Thursday, November 5, 2009

As I have little time to post because of a lot of changes at the gym during my absence. I find myself quite busy doing computer stuff for the gym from overseas with internet connection speeds slower than an intermittent dial up connection. I have to stay up when everyone goes to sleep to get this stuff done which is taking a toll on my much needed rest for recovery. I hope all this stuff makes for the better of the gym.

WOD
Pull Ups with continuous 1 minute clock
1-14: No problems
15: Callous Tear
16: Pushed through
17: Broke it in two sets

I could have made it to I'm guessing 19 or 20, but whats the point in going all that way with injury when there is no competition. The good new is some of my pull up strength is coming back. When I first got out here, I had trouble doing sets of pull ups higher than 12. Its amazing how a lower body injury can mess with your mind enough to where you don't want to do anything and become weak all over.

4 X 15 - 30" Box Jumps for a warm up.
2 Mile Run: 13:30

500M Loops is not the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment